Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
20814 Attersonse3 Nov 14 2018, 8:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19682 imbahoga76 Oct 3 2018, 7:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19683 kime2a Oct 3 2018, 8:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19684 mertysadwer4 Oct 4 2018, 2:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19685 publikujprok4 Oct 4 2018, 9:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19686 twojglosprouk5 Oct 4 2018, 11:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20815 Lucianaq6g Nov 14 2018, 9:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20816 ezypilug Nov 14 2018, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20821 krzysiek3025281 Nov 14 2018, 10:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20825 uqeceda Nov 14 2018, 11:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19687 oknaplow3l Oct 4 2018, 5:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19690 bertydower5 Oct 4 2018, 11:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19691 jertygolasa Oct 4 2018, 11:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19696 bankirzeszowprok4 Oct 5 2018, 5:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19697 becrenavung17 Oct 5 2018, 5:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20826 jozek47301 Nov 14 2018, 11:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20829 Boakes6e Nov 14 2018, 11:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20830 dominik24305476 Nov 14 2018, 11:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
20832 Philyawse9s Nov 14 2018, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19698 trescidlaludzimike2 Oct 5 2018, 7:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19699 jertysaforma Oct 5 2018, 10:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19705 informujemy24prouk1 Oct 8 2018, 8:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19706 massanniecuster Oct 8 2018, 9:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19707 pizzeriowoprok1 Oct 8 2018, 10:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20833 ekylojo Nov 14 2018, 12:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20834 ocyluz Nov 14 2018, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20836 rqpoe Nov 14 2018, 2:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20837 deisi371976 Nov 14 2018, 3:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
20838 noclegwola Nov 14 2018, 3:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19703 oatrzugjtketz Oct 7 2018, 7:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 444 445 446 447 448 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84718 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet