Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
21207 Sinorse3 Nov 20 2018, 6:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21208 ramonarey204467 Nov 20 2018, 6:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21209 jukoss Nov 20 2018, 7:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21210 Dillyaq8 Nov 20 2018, 7:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21211 ipyzev Nov 20 2018, 7:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21213 izukyvohu Nov 20 2018, 8:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21220 Ellingtones5 Nov 20 2018, 10:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21221 Flockerziaq7 Nov 20 2018, 10:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21222 Tefertillerse8 Nov 21 2018, 12:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21223 figa34278929 Nov 21 2018, 12:17 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21224 hjytu6 Nov 21 2018, 12:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21226 pro0f- Dec 6 2018, 1:20 pm Hidden 7 0 0 -150
21227 celina9038998 Nov 21 2018, 1:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21228 Soricees4 Nov 21 2018, 2:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21229 yhaqa Nov 21 2018, 2:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21230 ebuvaf Nov 21 2018, 3:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21214 idbyepgwqribyd Nov 20 2018, 9:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21215 cristel27362526 Nov 20 2018, 9:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21216 upomsd Nov 20 2018, 9:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21217 turbotukan27905 Nov 20 2018, 10:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21218 Ricklesse2 Nov 20 2018, 10:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21219 Hulmese6 Nov 20 2018, 10:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
21231 sdmok1 Nov 21 2018, 3:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21232 ugabobus Nov 21 2018, 3:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21233 eros372125 Nov 21 2018, 3:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21234 Faulkinghamaq1 Nov 21 2018, 3:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21235 orotubi Nov 21 2018, 4:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21236 Toyoshimaaq2 Nov 21 2018, 5:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21237 ihitih Nov 21 2018, 5:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
21238 Kempnerse7 Nov 21 2018, 6:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 459 460 461 462 463 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84719 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[06:02 am]
Donald -- Samase
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar