Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
30957 yveqafu May 16 2019, 2:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30958 Higginbothamse5 May 16 2019, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30959 Rotkowskise6 May 16 2019, 2:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30960 ajoryk May 16 2019, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30962 Cabanesse3 May 16 2019, 3:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30963 4miae2491tM2 May 16 2019, 3:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30965 ubokohyp May 16 2019, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30967 Gayleraq7 May 16 2019, 3:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30970 Estelse4 May 16 2019, 3:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30968 fisherkgriffin May 16 2019, 3:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30971 4oliviac6223fr7 May 16 2019, 3:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30972 4adrianc77100eL0 May 16 2019, 3:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30973 ipozivy May 16 2019, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30974 gradabgetext56 May 16 2019, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30975 Zebelles1 May 16 2019, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30976 meblik35photopruk2 May 16 2019, 4:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30979 iwycirux May 16 2019, 4:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30980 szkolen58 May 16 2019, 4:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30982 usopem May 16 2019, 5:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30983 hsiuf1a May 16 2019, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30978 unamunen65 May 16 2019, 4:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30981 bullleferca35 May 16 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30984 Braceaq2 May 16 2019, 5:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30985 meblikvimeopruk3 May 16 2019, 5:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30988 oluwewo May 16 2019, 5:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30989 uzaku May 16 2019, 5:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30990 Corpees6 May 16 2019, 5:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30994 upysar May 16 2019, 6:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30995 2carolinec6691fB0 May 16 2019, 6:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
30986 Drewdom May 16 2019, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 419 420 421 422 423 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, Symmetry