Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17263 Atexmoke1 Feb 28 2018, 4:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17265 Tessaprok2 Feb 28 2018, 6:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17270 atesinman82 Mar 1 2018, 2:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19148 milada37 Aug 9 2018, 7:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19149 agefofeg Aug 9 2018, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19154 totinm Aug 9 2018, 5:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19155 bnkt Aug 9 2018, 7:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17267 necdhp Feb 28 2018, 10:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19156 itimygu Aug 9 2018, 7:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19157 Melynda77 Aug 9 2018, 9:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19158 Honeydd Aug 10 2018, 1:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19159 iliwete Aug 10 2018, 2:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17274 restjozneoclov21 Mar 2 2018, 3:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17275 cenmontprocbi87 Mar 2 2018, 4:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17277 disbireli54 Mar 2 2018, 6:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17279 polkertasado Mar 2 2018, 11:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17281 bertymado3 Mar 3 2018, 6:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19161 Alpha66 Aug 10 2018, 5:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19164 Managit Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19166 zrtu27 Aug 11 2018, 5:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19167 luswvilrevi66 Aug 11 2018, 5:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19168 odisd9a Aug 11 2018, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19169 herbwimaju91 Aug 11 2018, 6:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17282 mobiroyroark Mar 3 2018, 8:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17283 monthotexta88 Mar 3 2018, 3:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17286 delotrilous12 Mar 4 2018, 5:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17287 whirlgalrami63 Mar 4 2018, 6:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17288 hyaladisloa81 Mar 4 2018, 6:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17289 middpanetva43 Mar 4 2018, 6:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19170 heikannola63 Aug 11 2018, 6:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 382 383 384 385 386 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Zoan