Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17181 mindrandkico69 Feb 22 2018, 9:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17182 oleninun34 Feb 22 2018, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17191 werbelab94 Feb 22 2018, 10:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17194 bertyformasa5 Feb 23 2018, 12:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17196 dertysawero Feb 23 2018, 1:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19075 gpomh Aug 1 2018, 10:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19077 margperezmode Aug 2 2018, 3:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19078 rossrowemania Aug 2 2018, 8:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19084 amdokt Aug 3 2018, 7:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17200 pamarkohlra43 Feb 23 2018, 6:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17202 bercoureren82 Feb 23 2018, 6:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17203 tighsappsarpo85 Feb 23 2018, 7:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17206 paullabout145 Feb 23 2018, 8:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17207 kolertysadowe Feb 23 2018, 10:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17208 kertysafora4 Feb 23 2018, 11:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19086 topcirilu42 Aug 3 2018, 1:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19088 naldjasofets94 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19089 ytpm Aug 3 2018, 3:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19093 beaucertiacler45 Apr 30 2019, 7:30 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
17212 billysmeltzerpro Feb 24 2018, 9:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17216 marcinkominoofc79 Feb 25 2018, 3:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17217 ernestelordvision Feb 25 2018, 5:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17220 maderesa92 Feb 25 2018, 7:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17221 robertcharrishd Feb 25 2018, 7:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19097 spacejayemayn Aug 4 2018, 3:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19100 kupasstazra44 Aug 4 2018, 5:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19101 asusik Apr 19 2019, 6:12 pm Hidden 5 0 0 -150
19103 hpom5 Aug 4 2018, 1:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19107 jagnasiejka Aug 4 2018, 11:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17222 virfaracri94 Feb 25 2018, 7:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 380 381 382 383 384 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JamaL, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]