Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17224 conssapppetzi76 Feb 25 2018, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17229 onbrutliecont13 Feb 26 2018, 6:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17231 mindrandkico75 Feb 26 2018, 2:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17236 mitcopinar99 Feb 26 2018, 8:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17240 leunysale99 Feb 27 2018, 5:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19108 werper4 Aug 5 2018, 3:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19115 iripykyn Aug 5 2018, 1:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19116 eraseju Aug 5 2018, 3:52 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19123 totaloscarmyers Aug 6 2018, 1:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17241 cuttiforpou89 Feb 27 2018, 6:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17242 penkohouthing11 Feb 27 2018, 6:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17246 Galerialimmoke4 Feb 27 2018, 10:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17247 nettaylor Feb 27 2018, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17249 olbertyzaso Feb 27 2018, 12:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17252 jertysodowe4 Feb 27 2018, 3:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19125 estanciconc53 Aug 7 2018, 4:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19126 giafrasewal58 Aug 7 2018, 4:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19127 asikithet89 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19130 eddieruizbee Aug 7 2018, 10:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17253 soseatranan67 Feb 27 2018, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17254 lecarnimi65 Feb 27 2018, 3:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17255 serkotile97 Feb 27 2018, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19132 marydavisservice Aug 7 2018, 1:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19137 ijizunuk Aug 8 2018, 3:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19139 PhobosForgotHisPW Jan 29 2019, 5:09 pm Hidden 18 0 0 -150
19145 ikobyxi Aug 8 2018, 10:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19146 umoqen Aug 8 2018, 11:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17256 Galerialimonmike3 Feb 27 2018, 6:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17257 2KCmike2 Feb 27 2018, 10:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17260 stilacceto23 Feb 28 2018, 8:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 381 382 383 384 385 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: JamaL, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]