Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19047 linoe0a Jul 29 2018, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19048 mrok5 Jul 29 2018, 3:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17140 mertygofrosa Feb 20 2018, 5:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17142 Domowelabolatorium Feb 20 2018, 10:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17143 ductcleaners Feb 20 2018, 10:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17145 montrockdego63 Feb 20 2018, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19051 bnoium Jul 29 2018, 6:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19052 mellisonant Jul 30 2018, 6:35 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19055 bobgarretthouse Jul 30 2018, 9:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19062 cvmot Jul 30 2018, 6:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19063 bvpog Jul 30 2018, 9:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17146 iluncama85 Feb 20 2018, 3:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17147 tranfordnotse56 Feb 20 2018, 3:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17149 perswranderfsag51 Feb 20 2018, 6:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17150 amoltasupp32 Feb 20 2018, 6:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17152 richardat146 Feb 20 2018, 11:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17156 gertysaforma5 Feb 21 2018, 4:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19064 bvgopr Jul 31 2018, 2:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19066 gfhot Jul 31 2018, 3:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19068 eliaswoodgame Jul 31 2018, 7:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19069 top1 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
17157 werbertana5 Feb 21 2018, 6:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17160 tomikbe149 Feb 21 2018, 7:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17170 Turysta Feb 21 2018, 4:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17171 blogciekawyra78 Feb 21 2018, 4:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17172 maxat181 Feb 21 2018, 5:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17180 tramavovbar61 Feb 22 2018, 8:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19070 jimmhansenfarm Jul 31 2018, 11:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19071 ovenax Jul 31 2018, 2:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19073 airjoseskonr Aug 1 2018, 8:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 379 380 381 382 383 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Excalibur