Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17097 mik00laj3k Feb 15 2018, 11:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19005 ufupufu Jul 25 2018, 5:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19006 tlesinorres17 Jul 25 2018, 3:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19007 mouvormepour64 Jul 25 2018, 3:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19011 jenny Jul 25 2018, 10:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17104 miglexye89 Feb 16 2018, 12:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17105 bertysafera7 Feb 16 2018, 2:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17107 jertysafora5 Feb 16 2018, 7:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17108 Airprok2 Feb 16 2018, 8:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17110 masterjumpingcastle Feb 16 2018, 9:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19013 benua22 Jul 25 2018, 12:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19019 rtpoym4 Jul 26 2018, 6:38 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19033 Kuro Aug 21 2018, 2:36 am Hidden 5 0 0 -150
19034 ekod254wb Jul 27 2018, 2:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17112 Toysboprouk5 Feb 16 2018, 2:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17114 Aircomoke5 Feb 16 2018, 2:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17122 danielreaweb Feb 18 2018, 4:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17124 nancyribarrababy Feb 18 2018, 5:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17126 aurica2 Feb 18 2018, 8:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17128 verbrtonado Feb 19 2018, 12:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19041 certus248vt Jul 28 2018, 11:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19042 habzafinanse Jul 28 2018, 11:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19044 ygixole Jul 28 2018, 2:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17129 classchrisjohnson Feb 19 2018, 3:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17130 jertysadowera Feb 19 2018, 5:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17133 Strefaklimmoke4 Feb 19 2018, 6:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17134 Aircprok5 Feb 19 2018, 6:29 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17137 Reveprok1 Feb 19 2018, 9:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19045 ysynyw Jul 29 2018, 12:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19046 tpqoem Jul 29 2018, 12:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 378 379 380 381 382 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: NudeRaider, Excalibur