Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19174 rorybdownsice Aug 12 2018, 8:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19177 dreer Aug 12 2018, 11:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17293 marquogiti41 Mar 4 2018, 5:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17294 marejamu97 Mar 4 2018, 5:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17299 blenenadcal54 Mar 5 2018, 3:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17300 talobehead78 Mar 5 2018, 4:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17303 finanse4 Mar 5 2018, 6:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19180 judytamatras Aug 12 2018, 3:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19181 adpoerm Aug 12 2018, 3:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19182 yomq Aug 12 2018, 5:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19183 vbmot Aug 12 2018, 9:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17308 bertyforma2 Mar 6 2018, 10:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17311 bertyceros8 Mar 7 2018, 2:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17314 syspdingwartea11 Mar 7 2018, 5:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17315 sijarsnesyl86 Mar 7 2018, 5:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17324 bertysaferma5 Mar 8 2018, 1:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19184 qepom4 Aug 13 2018, 12:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19190 uqahino Aug 13 2018, 12:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19200 julianiwona Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
17321 wiknrcqxfhz Mar 7 2018, 5:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17327 jertysadowers Mar 8 2018, 6:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17329 noralsoma23 Mar 8 2018, 4:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17330 hana0c Mar 8 2018, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17332 turndinmyde68 Mar 8 2018, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19202 what9 Aug 16 2018, 10:52 am Hidden 4 2 0 -140
19203 unazyjugi Aug 14 2018, 4:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19205 countfootdansfic31 Aug 15 2018, 6:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19206 lacpomare43 Aug 15 2018, 6:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19207 nsinemcapal74 Aug 15 2018, 11:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17335 eleras Mar 9 2018, 8:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 383 384 385 386 387 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Zoan