Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19236 romo12 Aug 19 2018, 6:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19237 uhsevilust25 Aug 19 2018, 6:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19238 viamadmaisteph36 Aug 19 2018, 6:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17366 unamezil Mar 12 2018, 1:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17368 newmarcjefferson Mar 12 2018, 5:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17369 namesharonmdoyle Mar 12 2018, 5:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17370 trogconsstolen96 Mar 12 2018, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17371 rynalda4c Mar 12 2018, 8:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19239 tusanddihot39 Aug 19 2018, 6:49 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19240 qepoim4 Aug 19 2018, 8:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19243 ofekyqub Aug 19 2018, 11:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19245 abelefefo Aug 19 2018, 3:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19247 gfhopitynm4 Aug 19 2018, 8:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17372 brucedfoltzwatch Mar 12 2018, 9:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17373 elitethomasjames Mar 12 2018, 10:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17375 egubuset Mar 12 2018, 4:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17378 spoutoborra13 Mar 12 2018, 5:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17385 hairohaltai18 Mar 13 2018, 6:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19248 fphgom Aug 19 2018, 10:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19252 Funchal Aug 20 2018, 1:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19253 dgmo4 Aug 20 2018, 5:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19256 floreherag39 Aug 20 2018, 10:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19257 rieraflini83 Aug 20 2018, 10:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17386 lialtimamthe17 Mar 13 2018, 6:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17388 johncburchmonster Mar 13 2018, 7:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17389 upalelygu Mar 13 2018, 9:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17390 Peltronmoke1 Mar 13 2018, 10:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17393 KlaraHandzlik Mar 13 2018, 1:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17395 Waptekmike1 Mar 13 2018, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19258 driticemep24 Aug 20 2018, 10:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 385 386 387 388 389 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, Mr.BurnLiquid