Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
19259 Walenty6800 Aug 20 2018, 2:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19260 triccabgebi46 Aug 20 2018, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19262 korozja Aug 20 2018, 5:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17396 brufatinpa18 Mar 13 2018, 2:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17399 Peltroprok1 Mar 13 2018, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17402 finverssebpo21 Mar 13 2018, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17403 distridwacur53 Mar 13 2018, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17404 pensbackpearlres25 Mar 13 2018, 6:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19265 ypomrer1 Aug 21 2018, 3:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19266 pyomyo Aug 21 2018, 5:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19273 etugyzozo Aug 21 2018, 5:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19274 qeroim Aug 21 2018, 5:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19275 michalinamarc Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
19276 ghgfh Aug 22 2018, 12:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17405 kolertysata Mar 14 2018, 12:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17408 claireawilesmark Mar 14 2018, 5:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17409 applebrucelabel Mar 14 2018, 6:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17410 polkertanas7 Mar 14 2018, 6:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17412 alina2c Mar 14 2018, 9:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19279 trptom Aug 22 2018, 5:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19285 fgmo5 Aug 22 2018, 9:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19287 vmcrtt1 Aug 23 2018, 2:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17414 Ucanprok3 Mar 14 2018, 1:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17417 Ucandprouk5 Mar 14 2018, 5:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17423 hylusage54 Mar 15 2018, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17425 brixnasumort82 Mar 15 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17426 nonlumsrealnann17 Mar 15 2018, 6:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19290 epot Aug 23 2018, 8:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19291 reorin4 Aug 23 2018, 10:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17430 kolpetsado Mar 16 2018, 1:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 386 387 388 389 390 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies