Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28197 ubysuf Apr 9 2019, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28198 ucunaf Apr 9 2019, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28199 uquvycut Apr 9 2019, 5:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28200 otorodyb Apr 9 2019, 6:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28201 uzokitepe Apr 9 2019, 7:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28203 omocitubu Apr 9 2019, 8:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28204 romana336428 Apr 9 2019, 10:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28228 avibym Apr 10 2019, 12:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28229 braumat18652 Apr 10 2019, 12:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28230 axycewa Apr 10 2019, 12:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28231 marakesz123499647 Apr 10 2019, 1:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28232 zanderino219852 Apr 10 2019, 1:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28233 abyrifyne Apr 10 2019, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28234 ekyrok Apr 10 2019, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28238 amici Apr 10 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28240 kamer21674 Apr 10 2019, 5:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28241 Cade Carney Apr 10 2019, 5:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28235 mocequhkigo432 Apr 10 2019, 3:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28236 sfigcheckdfathap22 Apr 10 2019, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28237 tomydy185 Apr 10 2019, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28239 jackbulik Apr 10 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28242 uzajo Apr 10 2019, 6:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28244 emorog Apr 10 2019, 9:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28245 pretty21 Apr 10 2019, 10:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28246 edahuz Apr 10 2019, 11:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28247 utuxu Apr 10 2019, 10:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28248 asogoduh Apr 10 2019, 11:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28264 ykilypecy Apr 11 2019, 11:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28265 justinbut199 Apr 11 2019, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28267 uquhej Apr 11 2019, 11:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 386 387 388 389 390 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies, Ultraviolet, NudeRaider