Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28111 ymebahix Apr 6 2019, 8:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28105 darcydiamond Apr 6 2019, 5:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28110 jenisedeleon Apr 6 2019, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28112 akepuf Apr 6 2019, 8:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28114 ovobab Apr 6 2019, 10:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28132 ewiwor Apr 7 2019, 11:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28133 iterumec Apr 7 2019, 2:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28134 hamak12101686 Apr 7 2019, 3:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28137 ojapud Apr 7 2019, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28138 kalina125876 Apr 7 2019, 4:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28139 ihajalo Apr 7 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28140 okuwub Apr 7 2019, 7:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28141 ixicoxid Apr 7 2019, 8:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28142 uqyqixo Apr 7 2019, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28163 adamawur Apr 8 2019, 11:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28166 cakyxupdoka842 Apr 8 2019, 11:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28167 karmin8820 Apr 8 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28168 oxemow Apr 8 2019, 3:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28170 asinofer Apr 8 2019, 5:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28171 ihugeme Apr 8 2019, 6:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28174 ywahycug Apr 8 2019, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28169 kukeblogxmike5 Apr 8 2019, 3:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28172 Dekruif7 Apr 8 2019, 6:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28173 immxkukesapruk3 Apr 8 2019, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28175 enebisoq Apr 8 2019, 8:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28177 axysako Apr 8 2019, 9:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28194 oxodiko Apr 9 2019, 1:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28195 ymyjywup Apr 9 2019, 1:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28196 ejevug Apr 9 2019, 2:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28193 zakrnywcc78 Apr 9 2019, 12:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 385 386 387 388 389 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]