Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
28045 uzewus Apr 5 2019, 2:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28046 ezikot Apr 5 2019, 2:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28044 flaguavanin59 Apr 5 2019, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28047 ateptade53 Apr 5 2019, 2:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28048 kupujemymeblepruk3 Apr 5 2019, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28049 ekiragasy Apr 5 2019, 4:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28051 denutmalent56 Apr 5 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28052 obikitevo Apr 5 2019, 5:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28054 yfudygu Apr 5 2019, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28057 adavik Apr 5 2019, 9:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28058 agywa Apr 5 2019, 9:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28059 kermit123494828 Apr 5 2019, 9:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28060 irela485669 Apr 5 2019, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28053 racontlasra65 Apr 5 2019, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28090 jigglypuff168102 Apr 6 2019, 11:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28091 ejiferu Apr 6 2019, 11:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28094 paczak417458 Apr 6 2019, 1:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28095 amaxadys Apr 6 2019, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28096 itubu Apr 6 2019, 2:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28097 jupa83888 Apr 6 2019, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28092 crafinraper92 Apr 6 2019, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28098 ignid403145 Apr 6 2019, 3:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28099 uncreatmarbu79 Apr 6 2019, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28100 uvurezoq Apr 6 2019, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28102 erytyru Apr 6 2019, 4:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28103 ityxu Apr 6 2019, 4:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28104 izojyxy Apr 6 2019, 5:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28106 aceniha Apr 6 2019, 6:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28107 opusylyqi Apr 6 2019, 6:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
28108 ewudece Apr 6 2019, 6:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 384 385 386 387 388 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4