Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17336 pinnabuilders Mar 9 2018, 9:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17337 brixnasumort68 Mar 9 2018, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17338 diesparpeca55 Mar 9 2018, 2:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19209 fmotk Aug 15 2018, 7:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19213 admb10 Aug 16 2018, 12:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17341 marzyslawa9c Mar 9 2018, 9:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17342 rqko3 Mar 9 2018, 9:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17343 fastjanewalker Mar 10 2018, 5:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17344 playdouglasjackson Mar 10 2018, 6:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19215 corgeogripin77 Aug 16 2018, 2:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19217 inmahosfest49 Aug 16 2018, 4:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19222 umygymam Aug 17 2018, 10:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19223 ErGen Aug 21 2018, 5:18 pm Hidden 6 0 0 -150
19226 rtpo Aug 18 2018, 3:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17345 spinrenrani78 Mar 10 2018, 7:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17346 cindyclanejam Mar 10 2018, 9:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17350 anatola0c Mar 10 2018, 11:00 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17353 kalibarmea31 Mar 11 2018, 7:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19228 asdkoe Aug 18 2018, 7:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19230 Krufus Aug 18 2018, 1:40 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19232 tporm4 Aug 18 2018, 3:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19233 Elvinaxan Aug 18 2018, 7:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17354 depthginnoma63 Mar 11 2018, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17356 ibparsede44 Mar 11 2018, 3:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17357 noilisiwhis61 Mar 11 2018, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17358 scherlandmecip96 Mar 11 2018, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17359 otlasbita46 Mar 11 2018, 5:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17360 hasplingdispstov95 Mar 11 2018, 6:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
19234 bvn1 Aug 19 2018, 1:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
19235 receathocyc38 Aug 19 2018, 6:36 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 384 385 386 387 388 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: DarkenedFantasies