Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27878 taniel428 Apr 2 2019, 10:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27872 ellenjmoore Apr 2 2019, 7:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27876 benniegcooper Apr 2 2019, 9:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27899 otaxuhak Apr 3 2019, 11:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27900 Mehtanise9 Apr 3 2019, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27901 Lilleres4 Apr 3 2019, 12:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27902 Kaullsax12 Apr 3 2019, 12:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27903 maattover176 Apr 3 2019, 12:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27904 avysoh Apr 3 2019, 1:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27905 utedavi Apr 3 2019, 1:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27906 taniel45281 Apr 3 2019, 1:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27907 dominik2430777 Apr 3 2019, 1:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27908 novik192969 Apr 3 2019, 2:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27909 pawel22421593 Apr 3 2019, 3:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27910 maciej13772 Apr 3 2019, 3:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27911 exedug Apr 3 2019, 4:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27912 Garisse2 Apr 3 2019, 4:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27914 ameja Apr 3 2019, 6:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27915 milawvalentine Apr 3 2019, 6:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27916 krystleplante Apr 3 2019, 6:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27917 nghjyu7 Apr 3 2019, 7:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27918 arivasep Apr 3 2019, 8:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27919 ynuket Apr 3 2019, 8:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27920 holliott Apr 3 2019, 9:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27921 esifexip Apr 3 2019, 10:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27970 ukiji Apr 4 2019, 10:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27971 irobima Apr 4 2019, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27972 upoqenow Apr 4 2019, 11:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27973 owoto Apr 4 2019, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27975 sjeucinun37 Apr 4 2019, 11:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 382 383 384 385 386 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry