Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27817 etybize Apr 1 2019, 1:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27806 cristineovinson Apr 1 2019, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27808 vyhucymqika437 Apr 1 2019, 11:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27809 Borgeru12 Apr 1 2019, 11:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27811 ixtobdqta78 Apr 1 2019, 11:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27819 Manual Silva Apr 1 2019, 2:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27820 Gonzeleses30 Apr 1 2019, 2:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27824 yceqaza Apr 1 2019, 4:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27827 exisupi Apr 1 2019, 5:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27830 laylaschaefer Apr 1 2019, 7:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27821 linseyadamson Apr 1 2019, 3:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27822 agybop Apr 1 2019, 3:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27826 shennamuir Apr 1 2019, 5:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27828 marvingpowell Apr 1 2019, 5:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27829 Formikj12 Apr 1 2019, 5:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27831 krzysiek30251993 Apr 1 2019, 8:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27832 odiqazy Apr 1 2019, 9:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27834 mateos09992 Apr 1 2019, 10:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27857 Aviees30 Apr 2 2019, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27858 ipaqazi Apr 2 2019, 11:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27863 endy23222697 Apr 2 2019, 1:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27862 Stempel9 Apr 2 2019, 1:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27865 azopymy Apr 2 2019, 2:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27866 obojajar Apr 2 2019, 2:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27867 obibok74129 Apr 2 2019, 3:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27868 irecuveh Apr 2 2019, 4:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27869 yxedibys Apr 2 2019, 5:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27870 uhivuleqe Apr 2 2019, 5:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27871 Ovandose70 Apr 2 2019, 6:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27873 inecaz Apr 2 2019, 8:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 381 382 383 384 385 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, properallow4