Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27746 uxedu Mar 30 2019, 2:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27747 atasupaz Mar 30 2019, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27748 gabrysia2031110 Mar 30 2019, 3:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27749 bazant428573 Mar 30 2019, 3:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27750 kaszak31923 Mar 30 2019, 4:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27751 pidgeot495999 Mar 30 2019, 5:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27752 ypahyvuro Mar 30 2019, 5:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27753 yqosu Mar 30 2019, 5:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27754 onypeda Mar 30 2019, 5:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27755 ofudosi Mar 30 2019, 6:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27759 izytis Mar 30 2019, 8:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27760 odinute Mar 30 2019, 8:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27772 2gabriellac861rg3 Mar 31 2019, 11:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27776 pawel22429102 Mar 31 2019, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27779 bomber288140 Mar 31 2019, 4:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27784 7oliviae711hh0 Mar 31 2019, 6:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27771 mosesbmorales Mar 31 2019, 10:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27773 ksawery39pu Mar 31 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27774 galamlevine Mar 31 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27778 aletabnewsome Mar 31 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27781 9lydiac171ga9 Mar 31 2019, 4:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27782 3miac7391yo0 Mar 31 2019, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27783 Radoslaw Mar 31 2019, 6:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27785 alexandraadennis Mar 31 2019, 7:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27810 harakiri153415 Apr 1 2019, 11:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27789 barbarawfrank Mar 31 2019, 9:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27790 tannermartens Mar 31 2019, 10:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27813 isigan Apr 1 2019, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27815 Terrellse8 Apr 1 2019, 12:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27816 evaben Apr 1 2019, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 380 381 382 383 384 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Ultraviolet, Symmetry, Moose, lil-Inferno, O)FaRTy1billion[MM]