Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
27578 ujuwityro Mar 26 2019, 7:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27580 ufuwivuh Mar 26 2019, 8:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27603 tadumolviqe663 Mar 27 2019, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27604 umimufe Mar 27 2019, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27605 Varland11 Mar 27 2019, 2:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27606 okihinigo Mar 27 2019, 3:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27607 uwywitave Mar 27 2019, 3:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27610 opiqos Mar 27 2019, 7:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27631 Girardeau9 Mar 28 2019, 10:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27634 elymykil Mar 28 2019, 10:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27635 bellona Mar 28 2019, 11:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27636 ucehoqa Mar 28 2019, 11:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27637 ileryval Mar 28 2019, 11:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27638 Ruby Daniels Mar 28 2019, 12:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27632 cuplzkytd73 Mar 28 2019, 10:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27639 ajupyw Mar 28 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27640 ocigyti Mar 28 2019, 1:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27643 grubcio54356 Mar 28 2019, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27646 inejetac Mar 28 2019, 3:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27648 omelup Mar 28 2019, 4:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27649 Podrazaaq70 Mar 28 2019, 5:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27650 ntyyuyt Mar 28 2019, 6:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27651 rithytoco66 Mar 28 2019, 6:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27653 zeurabmode51 Mar 28 2019, 7:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27654 Babbelaq60 Mar 28 2019, 7:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27657 Magallanse60 Mar 28 2019, 8:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27660 uhuhob Mar 28 2019, 9:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27658 emmatray Mar 28 2019, 8:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27684 ymetymeko Mar 29 2019, 10:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
27685 immxmeblikmike2 Mar 29 2019, 10:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 378 379 380 381 382 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84715 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[2026-10-09. : 12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry, RIVE