Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26368 vertydower6 Feb 26 2019, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26369 Sobenesaq9 Feb 26 2019, 2:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26370 kertysofora Feb 26 2019, 3:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26371 lulup432652 Feb 26 2019, 4:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26372 gamrot61678 Feb 26 2019, 6:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26374 ojeqobul Feb 26 2019, 6:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26375 kaszak33193 Feb 26 2019, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26376 exoroxo Feb 26 2019, 6:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26377 ybyjemum Feb 26 2019, 7:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26391 yxarib Feb 27 2019, 9:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26393 malenaff2625 Feb 27 2019, 10:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26394 kendaff2094 Feb 27 2019, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26395 tosiek151151 Feb 27 2019, 12:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26396 cerber325483 Feb 27 2019, 12:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26397 dbkmaboutmemoke3 Feb 27 2019, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26398 Expresauto55 Feb 27 2019, 12:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26399 reszko31490 Feb 27 2019, 12:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26400 funciak411611 Feb 27 2019, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26401 Marquettese10 Feb 27 2019, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26402 Smithjaq60 Feb 27 2019, 1:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26403 Chiaroes30 Feb 27 2019, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26407 Avieaq60 Feb 27 2019, 5:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26408 Paveleces30 Feb 27 2019, 5:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26439 sydn336ts Feb 28 2019, 8:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26440 nimituskego765 Feb 28 2019, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26441 gniewny125927 Feb 28 2019, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26442 Estellmu Feb 28 2019, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26443 idealnyprezentmike3 Feb 28 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26444 ojemakix Feb 28 2019, 2:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26446 uzusucu Feb 28 2019, 5:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 360 361 362 363 364 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Milestone, Roy