Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26261 judygcoxlove Feb 24 2019, 9:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26262 Mehtaniaq70 Feb 24 2019, 9:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26263 ivoxato Feb 24 2019, 9:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26264 ewisor Feb 24 2019, 5:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26265 Appelloaq5 Feb 24 2019, 10:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26266 ripitus439374 Feb 24 2019, 10:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26267 Favuzzies5 Feb 24 2019, 10:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26268 Dragunse30 Feb 24 2019, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26273 Hoshalles4 Feb 24 2019, 12:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26274 ajihyhid Feb 24 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26275 egobi Feb 24 2019, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26276 Eskaranse20 Feb 24 2019, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26269 ewytuki Feb 24 2019, 11:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26270 igesuquw Feb 24 2019, 11:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26271 Aleksandrahytcos Feb 24 2019, 11:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26272 Dagmaragvjjcm Feb 24 2019, 12:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26277 epynov Feb 24 2019, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26278 uwibaso Feb 24 2019, 1:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26279 Hornikes9 Feb 24 2019, 2:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26280 HydraulikPoznan Feb 24 2019, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26282 opiekacz1738 Feb 24 2019, 3:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26281 Marcelle Feb 24 2019, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26283 grzesiek80312975 Feb 24 2019, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26284 ygacam Feb 24 2019, 4:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26285 oguquz Feb 24 2019, 5:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26286 eqekat Feb 24 2019, 5:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26287 Baccouchese30 Feb 24 2019, 6:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26288 Cheeversse30 Feb 24 2019, 6:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26290 Zichse40 Feb 24 2019, 7:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26291 erimicufi Feb 24 2019, 7:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 358 359 360 361 362 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sprunkiphase19