Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18450 auriana2 Jun 5 2018, 3:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18452 ribcetawkey89 Jun 5 2018, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18453 titretervi88 Jun 5 2018, 5:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16318 uwuxida Nov 24 2017, 1:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16320 uranab Nov 24 2017, 4:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16324 utosebu Nov 24 2017, 5:51 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16328 ezebicif Nov 25 2017, 8:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18455 PrelateZeratul Jun 7 2018, 12:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18457 ilihizo Jun 5 2018, 5:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18459 alaraner75 Jun 5 2018, 7:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18460 norrdk Jun 5 2018, 8:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16331 kowspratenvchec15 Nov 26 2017, 5:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16335 arolucugo Nov 26 2017, 9:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16337 lokertysadosa Nov 27 2017, 7:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16341 hranush9 Nov 27 2017, 4:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16345 rolentc Nov 28 2017, 9:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18461 adyjyxy Jun 6 2018, 12:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18464 lynneauldware Jun 6 2018, 5:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18465 afimy Jun 6 2018, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18467 pomocdrogigvs Jun 6 2018, 11:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16351 jertymafer Nov 28 2017, 6:02 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16353 arabup Nov 29 2017, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16355 osofife Nov 29 2017, 2:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18472 mariella19984 Jun 6 2018, 1:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18475 chebercticcio73 Jun 6 2018, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18476 firmdartegal41 Jun 6 2018, 3:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18477 conmenmselfsur99 Jun 6 2018, 3:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18478 patocoli52 Jun 6 2018, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16363 Heraufgy Nov 30 2017, 7:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16364 ytagijo Nov 30 2017, 10:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 358 359 360 361 362 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sprunkiphase19