Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18504 greatcraiglsmith Jun 7 2018, 7:55 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16400 jertygadas Dec 7 2017, 1:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16402 Korneliaksxjqt Dec 7 2017, 5:13 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16403 Judithvpundt Dec 7 2017, 7:47 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16408 efipyna Dec 8 2017, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18505 eqejyf Jun 7 2018, 8:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18508 irenebwellscare Jun 7 2018, 10:08 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18511 erciegrupti63 Jun 7 2018, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18512 stawiarz Jun 7 2018, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16409 Victoriauvlabh Dec 8 2017, 1:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16411 Nadiabshguj Dec 8 2017, 6:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16416 ihyha Dec 10 2017, 9:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18513 wilmer19947 Jun 7 2018, 4:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18517 tprom Jun 7 2018, 8:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18519 rigetsembtech86 Jun 8 2018, 4:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18520 adnaunacon84 Jun 8 2018, 4:51 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18522 bungmersdefin47 Jun 8 2018, 7:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18524 atfitingsound85 Jun 8 2018, 9:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16417 iqobevoze Dec 10 2017, 11:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16422 ahelyq Dec 10 2017, 11:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16423 kolertanasa Dec 11 2017, 12:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18528 Roxannaezi Jun 8 2018, 3:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18529 talonescue36 Jun 8 2018, 4:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18531 contdiversser77 Jun 8 2018, 7:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18533 tpomer Jun 8 2018, 9:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18535 exizebo Jun 9 2018, 12:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16425 hermesga79 Dec 11 2017, 8:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16427 Lilybmrcvz Dec 11 2017, 9:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16428 yjavu Dec 11 2017, 9:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16430 Adarhgpjz Dec 11 2017, 4:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 360 361 362 363 364 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man, freebasketballgame