Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18571 qpeosm Jun 10 2018, 7:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18577 romosk Jun 11 2018, 4:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18578 flyellentgreen Jun 11 2018, 4:37 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18579 johnlallenbox Jun 11 2018, 7:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16482 Adelamqpakd Dec 17 2017, 9:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16483 johnuc81 Dec 17 2017, 9:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16485 vertydora Dec 18 2017, 4:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16486 bertyfera3 Dec 18 2017, 4:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18581 prolenadhollier Jun 11 2018, 8:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18582 lenancruzedge Jun 11 2018, 8:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18584 brandmikechisolm Jun 11 2018, 8:58 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16487 jennieknietohub Dec 18 2017, 6:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16489 Reginavjnizb Dec 18 2017, 8:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16495 nertysafera3 Dec 19 2017, 6:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16496 nertyferma2 Dec 19 2017, 7:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18586 colinthaleclub Jun 11 2018, 9:15 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18587 jodymwellevent Jun 11 2018, 9:21 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18590 davidalanemarket Jun 11 2018, 11:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16497 Valerynvwqdc Dec 19 2017, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16502 Christinelofxbv Dec 19 2017, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16506 Zaneil Dec 19 2017, 9:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16508 Tatyanaosflkd Dec 20 2017, 12:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18592 remaryrulrich Jun 11 2018, 12:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18593 maryrreesesolutions Jun 11 2018, 12:23 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18598 Noreenral Jun 11 2018, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16504 Emilycfzhkh Dec 19 2017, 7:59 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16512 ifiqaze Dec 20 2017, 9:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18599 lyephipilwhi12 Jun 11 2018, 3:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18600 weanacechamb94 Jun 11 2018, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18601 yhufoginu Jun 11 2018, 4:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 362 363 364 365 366 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ZOVBOT, Zakerozi, RIVE