Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16366 lonertygora Dec 1 2017, 1:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18480 egifiso Jun 6 2018, 4:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18482 jaygregitlmen73 Jun 6 2018, 4:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18483 timostdreamcin96 Jun 6 2018, 5:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18484 growarergrup91 Jun 6 2018, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18485 finugimka32 Jun 6 2018, 6:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18486 ilutir Jun 6 2018, 6:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16369 orypexu Dec 1 2017, 1:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16374 nertyforasada Dec 3 2017, 12:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16380 Dominikahyqyfo Dec 4 2017, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18487 tirichigas84 Jun 6 2018, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18488 deals Jun 6 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18489 laumampaileu72 Jun 6 2018, 6:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18490 desthetincdep14 Jun 6 2018, 7:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18491 tronterskode43 Jun 6 2018, 7:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16381 Naomirxxxml Dec 4 2017, 1:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16387 ysilyjur Dec 5 2017, 7:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16390 bertysafera Dec 5 2017, 11:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16391 Melaniazqafpq Dec 6 2017, 12:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18492 denutmalent89 Jun 6 2018, 7:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18493 difirspachi29 Jun 6 2018, 7:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18494 neperjimon58 Jun 6 2018, 7:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18495 julio19959 Jun 6 2018, 10:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18497 afujaxoxo Jun 7 2018, 12:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16392 marthaekellyio Dec 6 2017, 3:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16394 Aleksandramhxitt Dec 6 2017, 12:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16399 jertysafer Dec 7 2017, 12:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18498 ringspeedhepho63 Jun 7 2018, 4:05 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18502 afparniaskor22 Jun 7 2018, 6:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18503 ejytyx Jun 7 2018, 7:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 359 360 361 362 363 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy