Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18413 lynn19964 Jun 1 2018, 9:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18416 owatuj Jun 2 2018, 2:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18417 lizbeth19979 Jun 2 2018, 10:28 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18419 Daerik Jun 2 2018, 3:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18423 angelita19989 Jun 2 2018, 9:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18426 ygyxifob Jun 3 2018, 6:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16229 asaryd Nov 16 2017, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16232 amysezu Nov 16 2017, 12:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16237 ibobi Nov 16 2017, 5:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18427 ohyteq Jun 3 2018, 6:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18433 upuvov Jun 3 2018, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18434 ywyhofyt Jun 3 2018, 10:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16239 ajoqoryk Nov 16 2017, 7:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16242 icixuse Nov 17 2017, 7:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16245 icetopyj Nov 17 2017, 11:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16249 amelujap Nov 17 2017, 11:09 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18436 ugyjinu Jun 4 2018, 12:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18438 justinelse187 Jun 4 2018, 1:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16250 yveti Nov 18 2017, 3:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16251 acyli Nov 18 2017, 6:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16262 Shalamwe Nov 20 2017, 1:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16283 ivyva Nov 21 2017, 2:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18439 oriqixiv Jun 4 2018, 5:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18440 ozufy Jun 4 2018, 11:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18441 ivifiryr Jun 5 2018, 4:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18442 feitholvefer15 Jun 5 2018, 5:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16282 ovukodar Nov 21 2017, 1:31 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16304 ykoxyq Nov 23 2017, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16305 ycuvu Nov 23 2017, 7:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18444 ymenah Jun 5 2018, 11:18 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 357 358 359 360 361 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax