Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26107 signumoneprouk2 Feb 22 2019, 8:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26108 erozedo Feb 22 2019, 8:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26109 onineh Feb 22 2019, 8:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26110 iqoro Feb 22 2019, 9:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26111 signummywebzzmike2 Feb 22 2019, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26112 ejysez Feb 22 2019, 10:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26113 uvove Feb 22 2019, 10:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26115 hiqapuxdedu150 Feb 22 2019, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26116 markgirl38494 Feb 22 2019, 12:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26118 olewa239090 Feb 22 2019, 12:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26119 grisza123195162 Feb 22 2019, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26121 valgardos785 Feb 22 2019, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26122 uzebip Feb 22 2019, 1:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26123 signumonemoke1 Feb 22 2019, 2:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26124 exirazu Feb 22 2019, 2:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26125 rafalmlot97454 Feb 22 2019, 2:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26127 ajufu Feb 22 2019, 3:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26128 ihoruji Feb 22 2019, 3:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26130 ovocyzoxi Feb 22 2019, 5:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26131 yqyvicac Feb 22 2019, 5:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26132 aliwane Feb 22 2019, 5:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26133 Wilhoit11 Feb 22 2019, 6:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26134 erohuven Feb 22 2019, 6:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26135 Lenamadxfa Feb 22 2019, 6:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26136 osabod Feb 22 2019, 6:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26137 Gloriazmokgx Feb 22 2019, 6:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26138 opexeg Feb 22 2019, 6:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26140 ikigere Feb 22 2019, 7:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26141 ancoisevo16 Feb 22 2019, 7:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26175 ofejige Feb 23 2019, 8:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 356 357 358 359 360 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi