Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26176 ipynem Feb 23 2019, 8:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26178 porto234072 Feb 23 2019, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26179 Klarabqprof Feb 23 2019, 9:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26180 Simonaqllrfg Feb 23 2019, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26181 oswiecim146949 Feb 23 2019, 10:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26183 kadabra101377 Feb 23 2019, 10:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26184 esadi Feb 23 2019, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26185 ogizify Feb 23 2019, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26186 aqegemu Feb 23 2019, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26187 karentjonesapages Feb 23 2019, 11:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26188 kevinochavezstar Feb 23 2019, 11:23 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26190 ebopejoh Feb 23 2019, 12:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26191 karendjonestube Feb 23 2019, 12:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26192 oqijeho Feb 23 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26193 yzazaz Feb 23 2019, 1:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26195 iloqupof Feb 23 2019, 3:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26197 Strosese60 Feb 23 2019, 4:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26199 Dantonise20 Feb 23 2019, 4:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26202 ipununij Feb 23 2019, 5:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26203 CarmelitaVallejo Feb 23 2019, 5:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26204 awidi Feb 23 2019, 6:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26205 ykurikis Feb 23 2019, 7:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26253 obylavyq Feb 24 2019, 7:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26254 firstlaurgtaylor Feb 24 2019, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26255 hostrosshperez Feb 24 2019, 8:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26256 ycacy Feb 24 2019, 8:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26257 Lanthieres30 Feb 24 2019, 8:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26258 Wibberleyse70 Feb 24 2019, 8:37 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26259 Trumbullse20 Feb 24 2019, 8:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26260 carlbhaganpress Feb 24 2019, 8:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 357 358 359 360 361 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sprunkiphase19