Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26033 tifaren Feb 20 2019, 2:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26034 aqilocoha Feb 20 2019, 4:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26035 yfemi Feb 20 2019, 7:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26056 ajuqokys Feb 21 2019, 7:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26057 ysaciqi Feb 21 2019, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26059 matraxers Feb 21 2019, 8:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26060 marsik459359 Feb 21 2019, 9:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26061 atuper Feb 21 2019, 10:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26062 inugugo Feb 21 2019, 10:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26063 mlodzikierowcyprok4 Feb 21 2019, 11:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26064 prawojazdyprouk5 Feb 21 2019, 11:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26065 alacigobu Feb 21 2019, 11:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26066 edymikin Feb 21 2019, 12:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26067 eduresweeblymike1 Feb 21 2019, 12:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26068 ufizub Feb 21 2019, 12:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26069 ikomumem Feb 21 2019, 1:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26070 ylesipy Feb 21 2019, 1:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26071 ydocij Feb 21 2019, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26072 Aabyjut11 Feb 21 2019, 2:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26073 ywusex Feb 21 2019, 4:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26074 hytuiu Feb 21 2019, 4:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26075 ydynak Feb 21 2019, 4:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26076 bieniek161251 Feb 21 2019, 4:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26077 avyxew Feb 21 2019, 4:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26078 ijanub Feb 21 2019, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26080 ebenu Feb 21 2019, 7:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26081 ocobeq Feb 21 2019, 7:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26082 apapyn Feb 21 2019, 7:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26083 1giannac85100yh4 Feb 21 2019, 7:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26106 ehitopy Feb 22 2019, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 355 356 357 358 359 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi