Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16116 numerczyj Oct 26 2017, 9:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16119 czyjnumer1 Oct 27 2017, 9:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16120 qvkga46 Oct 27 2017, 12:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18360 ixojaw May 29 2018, 3:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16121 czyjtonr67 Oct 27 2017, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16122 telefonksiazka Oct 27 2017, 4:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16124 lidoslaw6 Oct 27 2017, 8:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16125 phone2lookup Oct 27 2017, 8:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18362 uhepobal May 29 2018, 4:27 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18364 andreas19994 May 29 2018, 11:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18365 ykativo May 29 2018, 12:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18366 kredytologgeau May 29 2018, 8:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16126 phonecalle Oct 27 2017, 11:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16128 lokalizator1tel Oct 28 2017, 2:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16131 kuponylotto1 Oct 28 2017, 11:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16132 isnumberwho Oct 28 2017, 1:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18367 whitney19988 May 29 2018, 9:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18368 iwohefam May 29 2018, 9:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18369 kredytoldwzb May 29 2018, 9:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18374 aqybus May 30 2018, 5:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16134 ixgrc31 Oct 28 2017, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16135 kwtjt74 Oct 28 2017, 4:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18375 jamestrileydata May 30 2018, 11:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18377 avuhub May 30 2018, 1:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16139 Magdalenadwapni Oct 29 2017, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16140 Adriannafxyuzq Oct 29 2017, 3:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16142 Nataliaemmvhg Oct 29 2017, 8:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18379 lakendra19965 May 30 2018, 2:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18381 deanne19982 May 30 2018, 3:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18382 ejipaqu May 30 2018, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 355 356 357 358 359 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zycorax