Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16042 Klaraksurnj Oct 22 2017, 11:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18305 rtpom May 25 2018, 12:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18306 deangelo19948 May 25 2018, 1:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18307 uguly May 25 2018, 1:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16043 Aleksandraiqfgqu Oct 22 2017, 11:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16044 Aniahxojoy Oct 22 2017, 11:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16045 ameliaqxawrd Oct 22 2017, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18309 polkertysadowe May 25 2018, 3:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18312 uzijuno May 25 2018, 7:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18316 mewilsaunea85 May 25 2018, 6:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16046 Mariagpxamc Oct 22 2017, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16047 Kajarnyljv Oct 22 2017, 1:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16048 Lilianaehtmpq Oct 22 2017, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18320 latia19955 May 25 2018, 11:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18321 mare12czek255 May 26 2018, 12:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16049 kertysawera Oct 22 2017, 4:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16053 Antoniacjltft Oct 22 2017, 10:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16054 Emiliazlyxsy Oct 22 2017, 10:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18325 rileywilsons May 26 2018, 10:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18326 jerryswhiteflow May 26 2018, 10:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18330 johngarrisonforum May 26 2018, 1:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18333 kirk19954 May 26 2018, 3:57 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16055 Tolafhdvue Oct 22 2017, 11:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16058 kim9 Oct 23 2017, 10:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16060 LogicAnthonyPearl Oct 23 2017, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16062 Provencio12 Oct 23 2017, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18335 freddysmithexperts May 26 2018, 6:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18339 ygabefos May 27 2018, 3:14 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18344 garrettpayneroom May 27 2018, 11:19 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16064 imucizov45 Oct 23 2017, 2:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 353 354 355 356 357 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: thetexaslawdog