Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26292 yjyfejat Feb 24 2019, 7:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26311 angTimsipi Feb 25 2019, 9:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26312 osiwuja Feb 25 2019, 9:15 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26313 omyqigaz Feb 25 2019, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26314 iruhycah Feb 25 2019, 11:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26315 rekivqprosa Feb 25 2019, 12:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26316 Burkelse90 Feb 25 2019, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26317 ubifelix Feb 25 2019, 1:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26318 jokykihnulu431 Feb 25 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26319 blotniok216602 Feb 25 2019, 2:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26322 Gayleres40 Feb 25 2019, 3:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26323 Demaranvillese7 Feb 25 2019, 3:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26324 imisaxi Feb 25 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26325 Huismanse20 Feb 25 2019, 3:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26326 Heineyes40 Feb 25 2019, 4:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26327 Kordiakaq2 Feb 25 2019, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26328 Wergerse5 Feb 25 2019, 5:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26329 domi20263752 Feb 25 2019, 5:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26330 feliks87040 Feb 25 2019, 5:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26331 Debernardise6 Feb 25 2019, 6:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26332 Metzerse80 Feb 25 2019, 6:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26333 JeanineLevitt Feb 25 2019, 7:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26334 Scroggiees60 Feb 25 2019, 7:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26361 Silverbus03 Feb 26 2019, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26362 Taniguchies10 Feb 26 2019, 11:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26364 ilakyq Feb 26 2019, 1:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26366 flipparty0z Feb 26 2019, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26359 nelatboydco Feb 26 2019, 9:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26360 Wesolick Feb 26 2019, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26368 vertydower6 Feb 26 2019, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 359 360 361 362 363 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sprunkiphase19