Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26473 jeroqatsyry424 Mar 1 2019, 9:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26474 amykeq Mar 1 2019, 9:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26475 eriqose Mar 1 2019, 9:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26476 esihodaf Mar 1 2019, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26477 uwibi Mar 1 2019, 10:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26472 ideofreeblogprok4 Mar 1 2019, 8:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26478 ideoremoteprok1 Mar 1 2019, 11:01 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26481 xoriana396058 Mar 1 2019, 2:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26482 lucyhale178319 Mar 1 2019, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26484 abezyzy Mar 1 2019, 3:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26485 inyjag Mar 1 2019, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26486 Shreveaq1 Mar 1 2019, 5:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26479 ideodoodlekitprouk1 Mar 1 2019, 11:19 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26480 Caltapo8 Mar 1 2019, 12:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26487 Barillaroes50 Mar 1 2019, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26488 ideosimblapruk5 Mar 1 2019, 6:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26489 htyu6 Mar 1 2019, 7:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26504 nowakowska1174675 Mar 2 2019, 8:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26505 ogogy Mar 2 2019, 8:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26506 ymypavy Mar 2 2019, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26507 ogeziduk Mar 2 2019, 9:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26508 ihexilu Mar 2 2019, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26509 usejahi Mar 2 2019, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26510 uqyfax Mar 2 2019, 10:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26511 jutehyvvoki672 Mar 2 2019, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26512 alaxidi Mar 2 2019, 11:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26513 ykuzapa Mar 2 2019, 12:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26514 rustywwademag Mar 2 2019, 1:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26515 yrevyx Mar 2 2019, 1:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26516 Dowkeraq10 Mar 2 2019, 1:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 361 362 363 364 365 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Oh_Man, freebasketballgame