Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26578 Persingeres4 Mar 4 2019, 6:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26579 9oliviac6722eB0 Mar 4 2019, 6:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26580 Brodeyse3 Mar 4 2019, 7:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26575 Curylose Mar 4 2019, 3:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26576 ejytafyty Mar 4 2019, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26581 ogarki351829 Mar 4 2019, 7:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26582 Volinse6 Mar 4 2019, 8:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26596 sadus119555 Mar 5 2019, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26598 baszta153245 Mar 5 2019, 10:13 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26600 orozuj Mar 5 2019, 12:58 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26603 ipuky Mar 5 2019, 3:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26604 midtusilny32 Mar 5 2019, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26597 Hunckler9 Mar 5 2019, 9:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26605 Birdins11 Mar 5 2019, 5:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26606 uqafim Mar 5 2019, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26607 63Teddyone Mar 5 2019, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26609 500pxecommercepruk3 Mar 5 2019, 6:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26610 umefekyn Mar 5 2019, 7:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26624 Caldwellaq80 Mar 6 2019, 11:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26625 ohakagu Mar 6 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26626 rekstyroswie Mar 6 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26623 Barbaria Mar 6 2019, 9:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26627 Reginaldoaq60 Mar 6 2019, 12:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26628 torindar15 Mar 6 2019, 1:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26629 kerigan124803 Mar 6 2019, 1:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26630 evo18193263 Mar 6 2019, 2:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26631 epiqosuq Mar 6 2019, 2:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26632 hptoymok Mar 6 2019, 3:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26633 takoma324128 Mar 6 2019, 3:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26635 Filippidesaq40 Mar 6 2019, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 363 364 365 366 367 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, ZOVBOT