Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26636 icafyfy Mar 6 2019, 6:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26634 binyrixusf1 Mar 6 2019, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26647 claycmoore Mar 7 2019, 8:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26648 Tabbaase7 Mar 7 2019, 9:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26649 ilibek Mar 7 2019, 10:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26651 gabi329649 Mar 7 2019, 10:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26652 cyprian342384 Mar 7 2019, 11:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26653 kamilgral112869 Mar 7 2019, 11:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26654 evelynnb7a Mar 7 2019, 11:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26655 Leffingwell Mar 7 2019, 12:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26658 ovoxiw Mar 7 2019, 12:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26659 abopuso Mar 7 2019, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26661 gtyioy7 Mar 7 2019, 2:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26665 colinh8a Mar 7 2019, 5:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26666 izypali Mar 7 2019, 6:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26667 Semaanb12 Mar 7 2019, 7:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26668 oqanoku Mar 7 2019, 8:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26669 paarkeron118 Mar 7 2019, 8:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26684 Pollandes6 Mar 8 2019, 8:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26686 eqehi Mar 8 2019, 9:31 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26687 Dealmeidaes4 Mar 8 2019, 9:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26688 Brissettaq4 Mar 8 2019, 9:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26689 Moultonm Mar 8 2019, 12:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26690 juyiy7 Mar 8 2019, 2:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26691 aproudemo Mar 8 2019, 2:50 pm Hidden 1 0 1 -147
26692 geom465694 Mar 8 2019, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26693 Kassermanse7 Mar 8 2019, 4:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26694 ajelujyz Mar 8 2019, 4:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26695 kamszot146616 Mar 8 2019, 5:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26696 epegywah Mar 8 2019, 5:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 364 365 366 367 368 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, DarkenedFantasies