Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26697 Zingarellise1 Mar 8 2019, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26699 dokoncz108834 Mar 8 2019, 6:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26701 Dillyse1 Mar 8 2019, 7:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26702 yrobudu Mar 8 2019, 7:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26703 Michelines7 Mar 8 2019, 7:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26704 ycolaqo Mar 8 2019, 7:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26730 afyteh Mar 9 2019, 9:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26731 ewezuhyj Mar 9 2019, 9:45 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26732 pawel22429320 Mar 9 2019, 9:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26733 yvoxuvopa Mar 9 2019, 10:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26735 emokikyr Mar 9 2019, 11:22 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26736 Ninawsobva Mar 9 2019, 11:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26737 421Mollytwo8 Mar 9 2019, 11:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26738 Kamilahhprrw Mar 9 2019, 11:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26739 alywi Mar 9 2019, 11:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26741 kapedun246898 Mar 9 2019, 1:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26743 rodrigo253602 Mar 9 2019, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26744 ykefyqa Mar 9 2019, 1:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26748 uhetuja Mar 9 2019, 3:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26749 adydubisi Mar 9 2019, 3:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26742 Gabrielaawjoui Mar 9 2019, 1:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26750 Winkes9 Mar 9 2019, 3:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26751 yzyxo Mar 9 2019, 3:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26752 Mariannapfuxow Mar 9 2019, 5:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26753 asejul Mar 9 2019, 7:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26754 werwert Mar 9 2019, 8:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26755 hgytuy Mar 9 2019, 8:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26756 oriqy Mar 9 2019, 8:24 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26758 ivyfarop Mar 9 2019, 8:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26760 iredehu Mar 9 2019, 8:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 365 366 367 368 369 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Roy, DarkenedFantasies