Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18631 Alphonse11 Jun 12 2018, 3:25 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18632 fddsfds Jun 12 2018, 3:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18633 ytodib Jun 12 2018, 5:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16557 hertyferma4 Dec 26 2017, 1:53 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16561 nertygeraso Dec 26 2017, 9:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16562 udazisy Dec 27 2017, 1:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16568 bertysodowa3 Dec 27 2017, 11:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16570 urucis Dec 28 2017, 12:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18634 yqyka Jun 13 2018, 12:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18635 rbtsolis Jun 13 2018, 12:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18636 oxyti Jun 13 2018, 3:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18638 adybusym Jun 13 2018, 8:47 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16573 swalo1 Dec 28 2017, 9:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16574 nertygopa6 Dec 29 2017, 12:11 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16577 oklertymasa Dec 30 2017, 3:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16581 bargainmarkford Dec 31 2017, 8:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18640 apufav Jun 13 2018, 9:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18642 amgquality Jun 13 2018, 12:38 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16580 aexkzqhgr Dec 30 2017, 4:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18644 uzazob Jun 13 2018, 5:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18645 egomegafe Jun 13 2018, 7:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16582 levirmackboost Dec 31 2017, 10:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16584 kertysadowe8 Dec 31 2017, 6:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16586 nertysaferas3 Dec 31 2017, 9:19 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16593 Dorotaqiyxyj Jan 2 2018, 7:17 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18646 gale19960 Jun 13 2018, 9:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18647 oracz Jun 13 2018, 11:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18650 erpoerm Jun 14 2018, 4:04 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18651 barbarasobieska Jun 14 2018, 9:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16599 Nataliaxbzzwx Jan 3 2018, 10:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 364 365 366 367 368 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy