Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16601 pdvtw29 Jan 3 2018, 3:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16602 myeyy18 Jan 3 2018, 4:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18653 oqehazuc Jun 14 2018, 11:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18654 ermsodk Jun 14 2018, 12:25 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16604 kertysaxero3 Jan 3 2018, 10:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16605 nertyfasada3 Jan 3 2018, 10:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16609 Martynagopbip Jan 4 2018, 9:10 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16611 jertysafero Jan 4 2018, 11:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18655 tobi19969 Jun 14 2018, 12:27 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18656 adycifute Jun 14 2018, 2:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18657 ybulo Jun 14 2018, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18659 vbmfvbk5 Jun 14 2018, 6:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16613 nertysapol8 Jan 5 2018, 1:32 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16622 olkerveros8 Jan 5 2018, 10:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16624 nertyfero Jan 6 2018, 12:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16636 bertysadosa3 Jan 8 2018, 12:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18660 tilrojangwa13 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18662 qpreom Jun 14 2018, 10:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18666 ipagy Jun 15 2018, 1:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18667 diapaddnabbou46 Jun 15 2018, 3:57 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18669 edarota Jun 15 2018, 9:30 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18670 darnell19970 Jun 15 2018, 1:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16637 urejodi Jan 8 2018, 5:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16641 BartoszZ69 Jan 9 2018, 3:44 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16642 HierOnim69 Jan 9 2018, 3:49 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16648 Mareek69 Jan 10 2018, 9:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16650 DariusZ69 Jan 10 2018, 10:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16655 JanusZ69 Jan 10 2018, 3:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18671 yheza Jun 15 2018, 3:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18672 isecbilking61 Jun 15 2018, 4:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 365 366 367 368 369 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy