Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18695 uzaximyz Jun 17 2018, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16684 EraAzm69 Jan 13 2018, 8:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16685 Andrzejj69 Jan 13 2018, 8:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16686 rhodagibsonfusion Jan 13 2018, 9:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16687 egudixu Jan 13 2018, 10:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16688 Ludwiik69 Jan 13 2018, 5:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18696 pregunbooser84 Jun 17 2018, 2:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18697 neperjimon64 Jun 17 2018, 3:15 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18698 azekihow Jun 17 2018, 4:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18699 uqolaxe Jun 17 2018, 7:18 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18700 ian19952 Jun 17 2018, 7:55 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16690 Ninaelyhbw Jan 13 2018, 7:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16691 Wiktoriamzuqct Jan 13 2018, 11:05 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16692 RUpert69 Jan 14 2018, 12:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16693 smplkwna5 Jan 14 2018, 1:52 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18705 olreswafa82 Jun 19 2018, 4:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18707 kristi19964 Jun 19 2018, 10:45 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18708 oxuvupyz Jun 19 2018, 2:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18710 staluatwoolne33 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
16694 JaCekK69 Jan 14 2018, 3:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16696 kertysafora Jan 14 2018, 5:07 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16698 megapetebailey Jan 14 2018, 10:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16700 omuwygedo Jan 14 2018, 6:48 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16705 Janusz69snk Jan 15 2018, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18711 yuette19970 Jun 19 2018, 6:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18715 ilotihy Jun 20 2018, 5:01 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18719 ewuryhedy Jun 20 2018, 11:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18720 chastity19974 Jun 20 2018, 7:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18721 voxinity Jun 20 2018, 8:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18724 candkfacsurte85 Jun 21 2018, 3:21 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 367 368 369 370 371 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor