Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18675 uqurem Jun 15 2018, 9:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18677 marzenagenowska Jun 16 2018, 2:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16657 nertyformado8 Jan 10 2018, 11:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16659 jertycera Jan 11 2018, 1:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16661 ZeeNonn69 Jan 11 2018, 8:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16662 Artuure69 Jan 11 2018, 9:04 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16663 Damian69 Jan 11 2018, 9:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18679 dspofmde Jun 16 2018, 4:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18680 tporm Jun 16 2018, 4:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18681 teczgandeolip84 Jun 16 2018, 5:06 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18682 otefup Jun 16 2018, 5:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18683 dfgom4 Jun 16 2018, 12:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16664 MichallL69 Jan 11 2018, 9:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16665 RAfalal69 Jan 11 2018, 11:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16667 Rafall69 Jan 11 2018, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16669 TyMoN69 Jan 11 2018, 3:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16675 Kacper69 Jan 12 2018, 3:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18684 iminylota Jun 16 2018, 1:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18685 jeanene19961 Jun 16 2018, 5:13 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18686 ularifi Jun 16 2018, 10:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18687 ghgpom Jun 17 2018, 1:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18689 scouter123 Jun 17 2018, 7:10 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18691 tmroke Jun 17 2018, 6:00 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16676 Kingahvxgaq Jan 12 2018, 4:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16677 RadEkK69 Jan 12 2018, 5:45 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16680 hertymafero4 Jan 12 2018, 11:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16681 Gloriapsndyj Jan 13 2018, 12:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18692 kimcorasor61 Jun 17 2018, 7:34 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18693 gisvernsingsound94 Jun 17 2018, 7:44 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18694 inontypas51 Jun 17 2018, 8:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 366 367 368 369 370 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84713 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy