Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18749 ofawedu Jun 22 2018, 10:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18750 aspomr Jun 22 2018, 11:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16746 npfgw58 Jan 19 2018, 11:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16747 idocafav Jan 19 2018, 8:53 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16748 Lenacxlgax Jan 19 2018, 10:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18751 ycodoxe Jun 23 2018, 1:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18752 tpom454 Jun 23 2018, 3:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18753 eraby Jun 23 2018, 5:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16749 jertyverawo Jan 19 2018, 11:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16754 cathymolinaport Jan 20 2018, 7:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16756 pfafcontbenka49 Jan 20 2018, 9:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16757 iuydy570 Jan 20 2018, 12:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18754 yloso Jun 23 2018, 7:02 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18755 Waldemar702 Jun 23 2018, 10:39 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16764 lingswelviaprov84 Jan 20 2018, 8:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16772 firstjohnbpurvis Jan 21 2018, 7:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16776 neupromearran71 Jan 21 2018, 8:24 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16781 ningchenbertne92 Jan 21 2018, 3:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16789 innarlehy48 Jan 22 2018, 5:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16790 donkramergame Jan 22 2018, 5:34 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18756 otutugodi Jun 23 2018, 10:50 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18757 osekoz Jun 23 2018, 12:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18758 Jerzy5510 Jun 23 2018, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18759 Tobiasz906 Jun 23 2018, 3:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18760 umuwis Jun 23 2018, 5:31 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16791 networkireneadams Jan 22 2018, 8:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16795 yxulimud Jan 22 2018, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16802 raitravtikta26 Jan 23 2018, 12:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16803 iklertysadow4 Jan 23 2018, 12:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16804 jertymagera Jan 23 2018, 12:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 369 370 371 372 373 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor