Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16859 Clementinaceszsn Jan 26 2018, 1:28 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18784 itojoli Jun 27 2018, 7:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18790 utkoliver39 Jun 28 2018, 5:59 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18791 flexwegsmedok55 Jun 28 2018, 6:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18792 eneravca67 Jun 28 2018, 6:48 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16861 qrnhj86 Jan 26 2018, 3:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16863 keyblotintic67 Jan 26 2018, 6:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16865 Polauzaszh Jan 26 2018, 7:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18795 phiselotock11 Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18799 amfinancemcml Jun 28 2018, 5:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18801 blog Jun 28 2018, 7:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16867 vertyberas6 Jan 27 2018, 12:54 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16868 polertysad Jan 27 2018, 3:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16869 damontrossshare Jan 27 2018, 5:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16876 Annaefhmlh Jan 28 2018, 12:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18802 fmork Jun 28 2018, 10:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18803 bmno Jun 28 2018, 11:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18806 heli115 Jun 29 2018, 8:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18814 lashay19964 Jun 29 2018, 4:29 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16878 bertysadowe Jan 29 2018, 1:03 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16881 bertyforama3 Jan 29 2018, 6:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16882 gorujesub75 Jan 29 2018, 6:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16885 chasecrown Sep 14 2018, 10:48 am Hidden 3 0 0 -150
16886 Majaubsbkl Jan 29 2018, 2:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18816 ypogm Jun 29 2018, 11:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18820 vgbdok Jun 30 2018, 4:33 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16889 maattelse124 Jan 29 2018, 11:36 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16891 jertygoras3 Jan 30 2018, 12:24 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16892 lokertygora7 Jan 30 2018, 4:26 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16893 cosciafinance Jan 30 2018, 6:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 371 372 373 374 375 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City