Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18821 taplarryncsmith Jun 30 2018, 6:31 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18825 yxije Jun 30 2018, 5:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18829 qepom Jul 1 2018, 9:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18831 hm4okt Jul 2 2018, 12:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16895 crysworlconsnort98 Jan 30 2018, 7:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16897 southerncrossfeed Jan 30 2018, 9:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16898 novafresh Jan 30 2018, 12:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16899 davidjevansspeed Jan 30 2018, 12:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16905 jertyforas Jan 31 2018, 6:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18833 Klemens1307 Jul 2 2018, 8:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18835 jermaine19976 Jul 2 2018, 1:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18838 rotoolsagup47 Jul 2 2018, 4:34 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16906 lokertysada Jan 31 2018, 6:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16907 jerrymetzpal Jan 31 2018, 8:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16912 bertysagolo Feb 1 2018, 12:53 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16914 ertbertos4 Feb 1 2018, 2:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18839 miwofoz Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18840 amfinanceenfak Jul 2 2018, 8:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18843 efuguxo Jul 3 2018, 2:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18844 tpoqem Jul 3 2018, 3:20 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16919 truecleaningaus Feb 1 2018, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16927 Judytabfmdxd Feb 1 2018, 5:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16930 chaaseplanet154 Feb 1 2018, 9:04 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16932 ewertysado5 Feb 1 2018, 11:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18847 alapawelska Jul 3 2018, 7:56 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18850 bo19947 Jul 3 2018, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18855 gijuwos Jul 3 2018, 5:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18856 qpowem Jul 3 2018, 8:33 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18858 qeer Jul 3 2018, 9:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16936 northprolexlan19 Feb 2 2018, 5:39 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 372 373 374 375 376 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan, JamaL