Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16937 cevertysadaw Feb 2 2018, 6:11 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16941 OscarMcCarty Feb 2 2018, 1:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16942 abanogglos45 Feb 2 2018, 5:20 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16943 compgerjoge98 Feb 2 2018, 5:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18863 gymrokr Jul 4 2018, 11:41 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18864 jody19953 Jul 4 2018, 2:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18865 vityvyme Jul 4 2018, 3:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18869 efutili Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18870 ozykygeqi Jul 5 2018, 11:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16944 fesibbare18 Feb 2 2018, 6:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16945 kelnitensubs94 Feb 2 2018, 7:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16947 rostbernichu22 Feb 2 2018, 8:34 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16949 bertysodowe Feb 2 2018, 10:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16951 bertydowera3 Feb 3 2018, 1:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18871 gefepu Jul 5 2018, 3:09 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18872 ocizekoj Jul 5 2018, 6:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18874 gfgmokr Jul 5 2018, 10:40 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18876 qeorm Jul 6 2018, 2:49 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16958 imifeguh Feb 4 2018, 7:42 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16960 gymsouthy Feb 5 2018, 10:27 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16964 fighrocaptai52 Feb 5 2018, 4:11 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16966 soomawato69 Feb 5 2018, 6:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16967 statamazsit25 Feb 5 2018, 6:54 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18877 rupynewem Jul 6 2018, 7:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18879 zorowona Jul 6 2018, 12:16 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18880 tqop Jul 6 2018, 12:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18882 rpom Jul 6 2018, 9:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18886 qeor4m Jul 7 2018, 4:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16969 guidifnycong62 Feb 5 2018, 8:08 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16970 cenlingprefen87 Feb 5 2018, 8:26 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 373 374 375 376 377 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet