Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
17001 kolertanasowe Feb 8 2018, 4:43 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18906 hgmok Jul 10 2018, 3:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18910 qpesom Jul 11 2018, 2:00 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18911 ydodicy Jul 11 2018, 4:13 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17003 Mocolo Feb 9 2018, 1:09 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17005 nertyfermasa4 Feb 9 2018, 2:29 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17006 kertygodara Feb 9 2018, 2:43 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17009 thomideepfre29 Feb 9 2018, 6:50 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17012 wiggfivealka18 Feb 9 2018, 3:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18913 qpoem Jul 11 2018, 2:21 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18916 icymyfe Jul 11 2018, 6:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17013 seimimemro48 Feb 9 2018, 3:37 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17014 drycsilinklitt11 Feb 9 2018, 3:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17015 piredmortme98 Feb 9 2018, 4:23 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18917 ydonigek Jul 12 2018, 2:06 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18919 lipipoky82 Jul 12 2018, 5:22 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18927 osinyx Jul 12 2018, 8:06 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17017 julesceha13 Feb 9 2018, 4:56 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17019 revissiover58 Feb 9 2018, 5:15 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17021 chaaseabout169 Feb 9 2018, 6:50 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18931 asumik Jan 1 1970, 12:00 am Hidden 0 0 0 -150
18935 gpfom Jul 13 2018, 4:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18936 yzafoki Jul 13 2018, 5:16 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18940 hdpgm Jul 13 2018, 9:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17022 mehlxirasa31 Feb 9 2018, 7:03 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
17023 cityterryjatlas Feb 10 2018, 4:38 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17024 marcinkominoof077 Feb 10 2018, 5:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
17026 georgesmithpedia Feb 10 2018, 8:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18941 aspdm Jul 14 2018, 1:46 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18942 qwpeom Jul 14 2018, 7:07 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 375 376 377 378 379 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet