Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
16972 drjoshipura Feb 6 2018, 4:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16973 crenentranes39 Feb 6 2018, 6:09 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16976 ciastek63453 Feb 6 2018, 12:36 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18887 hagugyk Jul 7 2018, 6:23 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18888 anehir Jul 7 2018, 2:06 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18889 nutbercvaver83 Jul 7 2018, 2:07 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18890 herspitsandtext51 Jul 7 2018, 3:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16979 picktlinamim54 Feb 6 2018, 8:24 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16980 libphomeclu27 Feb 6 2018, 8:39 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16981 flagataqwa81 Feb 6 2018, 8:58 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16982 isecanex92 Feb 6 2018, 9:41 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16983 progerdira11 Feb 7 2018, 3:42 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18893 ufibyruk Jul 7 2018, 9:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18896 gfgot4 Jul 8 2018, 6:12 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18898 qepomre Jul 8 2018, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18899 tmtko4 Jul 8 2018, 9:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18900 oliviabrown Jul 8 2018, 11:05 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16984 burnerova95 Feb 7 2018, 6:12 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16985 acritantend15 Feb 7 2018, 6:30 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16987 JeremyEager Feb 7 2018, 10:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16988 adelaiid3321 Feb 7 2018, 11:59 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16991 pokertysadosa Feb 7 2018, 10:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18901 jpotm Jul 8 2018, 11:14 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18902 ogniuuqtwaokfy Jul 9 2018, 6:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18903 peqom Jul 9 2018, 8:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18904 erefoso Jul 10 2018, 4:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16992 duug0pi55 Feb 7 2018, 11:46 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16993 buuko00tku Feb 8 2018, 3:25 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16996 l0g1t3kk22 Feb 8 2018, 6:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16999 goodofevet7thing Feb 8 2018, 11:44 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 374 375 376 377 378 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84714 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet