Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
26517 uwucykim Mar 2 2019, 1:51 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26518 fmowrk Mar 2 2019, 2:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26519 roksa87 Mar 2 2019, 2:46 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26521 otajok Mar 2 2019, 4:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26522 nbgyrt1 Mar 2 2019, 5:43 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26523 nuipedajec86 Mar 2 2019, 5:47 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26524 uhynaxu Mar 2 2019, 6:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26541 Whitinges20 Mar 3 2019, 8:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26542 RooseveltJones Mar 3 2019, 9:02 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26543 ucezik Mar 3 2019, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26544 yvyfa Mar 3 2019, 9:48 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26546 escycadjmi33 Mar 3 2019, 12:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26547 gulfosenwalk98 Mar 3 2019, 1:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26548 ovyxegy Mar 3 2019, 2:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26551 kelwin23223 Mar 3 2019, 4:39 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26549 frankidunnhelp Mar 3 2019, 2:54 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26550 webrobertjginter Mar 3 2019, 2:59 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26562 Belairg11 Mar 4 2019, 8:28 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26563 ovypezet Mar 4 2019, 9:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26564 samuelh5a Mar 4 2019, 9:52 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26565 Jamalse4 Mar 4 2019, 10:33 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26566 Arciolaaq80 Mar 4 2019, 10:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26568 Cushingberryaq10 Mar 4 2019, 11:35 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26569 uzoguloju Mar 4 2019, 11:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26570 perrynday Mar 4 2019, 12:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26571 ideoforcedudaprouk5 Mar 4 2019, 1:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26572 aduxevi Mar 4 2019, 1:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26573 azfitiles91 Mar 4 2019, 2:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26574 Magallanse90 Mar 4 2019, 3:00 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
26577 ysulywagu Mar 4 2019, 4:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 362 363 364 365 366 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84716 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[2026-10-09. : 2:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[2026-10-09. : 2:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[2026-10-09. : 2:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[2026-10-09. : 2:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[2026-10-09. : 1:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[2026-10-09. : 1:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[2026-10-09. : 1:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[2026-10-09. : 1:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[2026-10-09. : 12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zakerozi, Milestone, Roy