Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
18383 ujewifyse May 30 2018, 10:19 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16144 Martynagbqzsq Oct 29 2017, 8:55 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16158 seoseo4 Nov 1 2017, 7:30 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16159 abdullah3 Nov 2 2017, 2:22 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18384 ajonylyh May 30 2018, 10:35 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18386 werpoewm May 30 2018, 10:42 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18387 arubiteb May 30 2018, 11:30 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18388 ysotiryz May 31 2018, 6:35 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18390 SEMSTORM May 31 2018, 10:16 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16160 yciqulig Nov 3 2017, 5:17 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16162 olexander8 Nov 3 2017, 8:32 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16165 Elizayifwan Nov 4 2017, 11:33 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18397 utygiwi May 31 2018, 1:38 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18399 tory19949 May 31 2018, 3:04 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16167 Nadiayexhvz Nov 5 2017, 10:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16172 enuwen Nov 8 2017, 2:44 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16192 kimotat Nov 12 2017, 8:43 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18401 erwporm May 31 2018, 5:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18403 inyzydib May 31 2018, 9:07 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
18405 ujiqybe Jun 1 2018, 4:26 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16212 etinykup Nov 14 2017, 9:32 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16214 azaxeh Nov 15 2017, 12:12 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16215 ehusory Nov 15 2017, 1:01 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16217 opicic Nov 15 2017, 4:18 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18407 numbers19991 Jun 1 2018, 8:40 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18408 yrimokys Jun 1 2018, 11:46 am Hidden 2 0 0 -150
18412 utusysi Jun 1 2018, 7:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
16219 atyhaf Nov 15 2017, 7:14 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16220 ikopyveg Nov 15 2017, 7:28 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150
16222 itiferup Nov 15 2017, 8:37 pm Hidden 2 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 356 357 358 359 360 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84712 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sprunkiphase19