Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25521 tenszczecin764 Feb 5 2019, 10:16 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25524 ycogyc Feb 5 2019, 11:40 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25525 Jonsongu Feb 5 2019, 10:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25526 nealvaughnwise Feb 5 2019, 11:56 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25527 ukopav Feb 5 2019, 3:17 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25529 romi21429043 Feb 5 2019, 5:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25530 6sophiec5191hc3 Feb 5 2019, 5:50 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25532 corkis35159 Feb 5 2019, 6:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25528 ideoforcesiteymike3 Feb 5 2019, 4:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25531 elejox Feb 5 2019, 6:01 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25546 enelysav28 Feb 6 2019, 6:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25547 egulad Feb 6 2019, 6:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25548 eodoraq62 Feb 6 2019, 8:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25549 uillerminao57 Feb 6 2019, 9:51 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25550 ideoforcemyprok4 Feb 6 2019, 9:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25552 szytestronyra Feb 6 2019, 12:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25553 oriane83067 Feb 6 2019, 12:26 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25554 anivia426149 Feb 6 2019, 12:48 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25557 ignite443976 Feb 6 2019, 1:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25551 ideoforcepageprok4 Feb 6 2019, 11:58 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25555 pablo333 Feb 6 2019, 12:52 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25556 PanekHeryk Feb 6 2019, 12:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25559 barmdimprettchris88 Feb 6 2019, 4:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25558 Warmington Feb 6 2019, 1:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25560 ubuhek Feb 6 2019, 5:45 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25577 uvehixib Feb 7 2019, 7:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25578 edekypuj Feb 7 2019, 7:18 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25579 marty436140 Feb 7 2019, 7:36 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25580 barbaradoc Feb 7 2019, 7:42 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25581 kukesiteliomike3 Feb 7 2019, 8:29 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 346 347 348 349 350 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry