Staredit Network > Site > members
Site Features
ID Name Last Active Contact Activity Topics Posts Minerals
25582 ategoxi Feb 7 2019, 9:14 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25583 inaca Feb 7 2019, 9:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25584 aburocabo Feb 7 2019, 10:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25585 onipabozy Feb 7 2019, 10:25 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25586 kukequoramike4 Feb 7 2019, 10:57 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25587 efogynan Feb 7 2019, 11:08 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25588 moneydianepitts Feb 7 2019, 11:21 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25589 kukegravatarmike1 Feb 7 2019, 11:20 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25593 yxenebot Feb 7 2019, 12:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25594 akedovywy Feb 7 2019, 12:56 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25596 Cwiekaq6 Feb 7 2019, 1:20 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25597 Labarbaraes7 Feb 7 2019, 1:32 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25600 cleanjudyball Feb 7 2019, 2:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25592 Sugruez12 Feb 7 2019, 12:49 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25598 ogycol Feb 7 2019, 1:41 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25601 yquqo Feb 7 2019, 2:53 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25602 opudybatu Feb 7 2019, 3:12 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25603 Hargitts Feb 7 2019, 5:11 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25604 ufepyp Feb 7 2019, 5:27 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25605 ufulal Feb 7 2019, 6:10 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25626 Labriees8 Feb 8 2019, 7:05 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25628 nqxrhwrsa21 Feb 8 2019, 7:47 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25629 gowarszawa766 Feb 8 2019, 8:10 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25632 Camlinaq1 Feb 8 2019, 9:03 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25634 grymasnik112698 Feb 8 2019, 9:55 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25638 meowth467120 Feb 8 2019, 10:54 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25630 iduru Feb 8 2019, 8:41 am Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25640 robertclef5 Feb 8 2019, 1:02 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25641 ibabi Feb 8 2019, 1:08 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150
25643 lamer345775 Feb 8 2019, 2:03 pm Hidden 1 0 0 -150

Pages: < 1 « 347 348 349 350 351 … 2824 >
Your request has matched 84711 entries, currently showing 30 of them.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Symmetry